Restart of Online Training
We will resume online training by JKA-HQ instructors from January 2024. After reading the following precautions, check the schedule from the “Application for online training” banner below, select the training you wish to attend, and apply.
The following two online training sessions are currently scheduled;
- January 20, 2024 (Saturday): Instructor Kurihara Hidemoto
- February 17, 2024 (Saturday): Instructor Hakizume Kaishi
More and more training by other instructors will be added in the future. We hope you will check the schedule from time to time and participate in the training of various instructors.
– Please be sure to read before you apply –
【About Online training Application】
- Click on the banner “Application for online training” shown below. Choose a seminar you want to participate from the calendar shown. (Please double check the date and time etc. are the one you want). Fill required information in the form following the guidance. Once the application is successfully accepted, a confirmation mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address.
- Participation fee is JPY 2,000. * Only Payment by credit card is accepted.
- Even if you share one PC for one slot, you have to apply for the number of the participants.
Ex.) In case two brothers are joining in one slot, both elder and younger should apply separately. Each should pay 2,000 yen, so total 4,000 yen should be paid.
- One application form is for one person only. Please apply individually.
- The application deadline is the day before the training session.
- If you have any question, please contact Instructor Chubachi by e-mail to email@example.com or Instructor Ogane by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
＊Here is the manual for application : Manual for reservation of online training (PDF-File)
- We use software Zoom. Please install and sign in in advance. You should use your real name in Zoom.
- Please wear Dogi.
- Aiming for a realistic session, we recommend that you do not turn off the camera as much as possible so that the instructors and the participants can see each other. But if that is not possible, you can turn off the camera. You can choose.
- As a general rule, you should not Mitori-keiko (just watching).
- Never upload the videos of online training session to social media without prior permission. In case you are going to post photos, please be careful not to be shown the faces and names of other students.
- Please be careful not to get injuries. We are not responsible for any injuries during online training.
Participants who do not comply with the above precautions may be refused to participate from the next online training sessions.
- If you would like to cancel after completing your reservation, please cancel by yourself on the reservation confirmation page here : https://jkaonline.rsvsys.jp/guest/login.
- The cancellation deadline is the day before the training session. We don’t accept cancellation on the day of the training.
- For your reference; Manual for cancellation of online training (PDF-File)
【About Video distribution after the training】
- The URL to access the video will be sent to you via e-mail after the online training. The distribution period is one week from the date URL sent. Please make use of the video to review the training.