Application for HQ Dojo Membership
What is Karate-do・・・
Karate is an empty-handed fighting art that has been developed through long years of history and tradition. Its ultimate goal lies not in winning or losing, but in fostering spiritual and physical strength through serious regular practice, and in trying to achieve an overall balance as individuals.
Information on application for HQ Dojo Membership
Application for HQ-Dojo membership is accepted from time to time.
You can practice from the date of entry.
|CLASSIFICATION||ADMISSION FEE||MONTHLY FEE||ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE||TOTAL|
(men and women)
(College and High school )
|Children (Elementary school, junior high school)||￥10,000||￥7,000||￥4,600||￥21,600|
1) Applicants joining before the 10thof the month must pay full monthly fee.
2) Applicants joining between 10th and 20thof the month must pay ￥4,000 plus next months monthly fee.
3) Applicants joining after the 20th of the month must pay ￥2,000 plus next months monthly fee.
※ MONTHLY FEE must be paid in advance at the end of the month.
※ ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE will be ￥3,000 from 2nd year.
※ Instructors may change according to circumstances.
1) You must bring the fees stated above plus sports insurance fee.
2) Fill REGISTRATION FORM, and submit with necessary fees.
3) You may begin testing for kyu-rank promotion after first month of practice. Kyu tests are held 6 times a year. Dan tests are held 4 times a year.
1) In case you intend to stop practice for an extended period, you must inform this office in advance. (Supply your MEMBER REGISTRATION No.)
2) If you contact us in advance, you must pay half fee at first month from second month it is no fee. It will become no charge if a doctor’s diagnosis is submitted when sick and an injury.
3) Fees that have been paid cannot be returned under any circumstances.
4) This association cannot accept responsibility for any injuries sustained during practice.
|Class||Practice Day||Practice time|
|General||Every week / Monday – Friday||10: 00 – 11: 00
17: 00 – 18: 00
18: 30 – 19: 30
19:30 – 20:30
|General||Every week / Saturday||10: 30 – 12: 00|
|Women’s Class||Every week / Tuesday
Every week / Thursday
|19:30 – 20:30
18: 30 – 19: 30
|KATA Class||Every week / Thursday||19:30 – 20:30|
※There is no practice on Sundays, holidays and JKA HQ Event period.
※Specialized instructors will guide you gracefully and with responsibility. Since visits are free, please feel free to wake me up.