Application for HQ Dojo Membership
What is Karate-do・・・
Karate is an empty-handed fighting art that has been developed through long years of history and tradition. Its ultimate goal lies not in winning or losing, but in fostering spiritual and physical strength through serious regular practice, and in trying to achieve overall balance as individuals.
Information on application for HQ Dojo Membership
Application for HQ-Dojo membership is accepted at all times.
You can practice from the date of entry.
|CLASSIFICATION||ADMISSION FEE||MONTHLY FEE||ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE||TOTAL|
(men and women)
(College and High school )
|Children (Elementary school, junior high school)||￥10,000||￥7,000||￥4,600||￥21,600|
1) Applicants joining before the 10thof the month must pay full monthly fee.
2) Applicants joining between 10th and 20thof the month must pay ￥4,000 plus next month’s fee.
3) Applicants joining after the 20th of the month must pay ￥2,000 plus next month’s fee.
– MONTHLY FEE must be paid in advance at the end of the month.
– ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE will be ￥3,000 from 2nd year.
– Instructors may change without prior notification.
1) Please bring the fees stated above plus sports insurance fee.
2) Fill in REGISTRATION FORM, and submit with necessary fees.
3) You may begin testing for kyu-rank promotion after the first month of practice. Kyu tests are held 6 times a year. Dan tests are held 4 times a year.
- PLEASE NOTE
1) In case you intend to interrupt training for an extended period, you must inform the JKA-HQ office in advance. Please download here Report of training interruption(excel-file) and submit it to the JKA office or send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
2) If you interrupt the training without prior announcement to JKA-HQ office, the full monthly fee of the interruption is supposed to be paid. It will become no charge if a doctor’s diagnosis is submitted when sick and an injury.
3) Fees that have been paid cannot be returned under any circumstances.
4) The JKA cannot accept responsibility for any injuries sustained during practice.
|Class||Practice Day||Practice time|
|General||Monday – Friday||10: 00 – 11: 00
17: 00 – 18: 00
18: 15 – 19: 15
19:30 – 20:30
|General||Saturday||10: 30 – 12: 00|
|19:30 – 20:30
18: 15 – 19: 15
|KATA Class||Thursday||19:30 – 20:30|
-There is no practice on Sundays, holidays, and JKA HQ Event period.
-Specialized instructors will guide you gracefully and with responsibility.