Training at HQ Dojo (JKA Member)
All JKA member can participate in the training at HQ Dojo.
- How to join to HQ Dojo training
- Booking is not necessary.
- Please fill in the necessary information on the entry form at the JKA HQ reception, and pay participation fee (1000 yen / class) there.
- Please bring your JKA passport or membership card, or JKA Dan/Kyu certificates copy to show your JKA membership. If you don’t show at least one of them which certifies your membership at the reception, you must be regarded as Not-JKA member and must pay 3000 yen for a class.
- Karate-gi (white only) and Obi are necessary.
- Please receive your sensei’s approval before participation.
- JKA-HQ is closed on Sundays and national holidays. You are recommended to check the opening and closing schedule on the JKA website (Training Schedule) in advance, as the HQ may be temporarily closed.