Training at HQ Dojo (JKA Member)
All JKA member can participate in the training at HQ Dojo.
- How to join to HQ Dojo training
- Booking is not necessary.
- Please enter your country and name in the entry form or input them into a computer at the JKA HQ reception, and pay training fee (1000 yen / day) there.
- Please bring your JKA passport or membership card, or JKA Dan/Kyu certificates copy to show your JKA membership. If you don’t show at least one of them which certifies your membership at the reception, you must be regarded as Not-JKA member and must pay 3000 yen for a class.
- Karate-gi (white only) and Obi are necessary.
- Please receive your sensei’s approval before participation.
- Sunday and national Holiday are closed. You are recommended to check the closure schedule on JKA website (Training Schedule) in advance.