JKA-HQ’s policy for people who enter / return to Japan for training at JKA HQ dojo (August 26, 2022)
Due to the spread of coronavirus, JKA-HQ Dojo has limited participants of training to the JKA members registered in Japan, but we will resume accepting people from overseas under the following conditions from August 29, 2022.
【Condition for joining the training】 *from August 29, 2022
- Those who have Japanese nationality
Body temperature must be lower than 37.5 degree Celsius at the entrance
- Those who do not have Japanese nationality
Body temperature must be lower than 37.5 degree Celsius at the entrance, and either a) or b) of the following requirements must be met ;
a) being the active member of oversea JKA organization
b) Being a short term business traveler or long term residents such as international students studying at Japanese University. *Short-term visitors who entered Japan for the purpose of sightseeing are not eligible.
【Condition for becoming JKA-HQ member】*same as the previous announcement on July 1, 2022
For people who do not have Japanese nationality, it is necessary to be long term residents (at least 6 months) who enter Japan with non-tourism purpose.
ex.) purpose for studying and business in Japan
- You need to make sure you do not have any symptoms of a cold or a fever by measuring your body temperature daily.
- Some hand sanitizers are available at the JKA-HQ.
- You need to wear mask while you are in the building of JKA-HQ.
- You can use changing room and shower, but not locker. Please put your clothes in your bag and bring it to the dojo.
- After the training you should leave JKA-HQ as soon as possible. You are not allowed to use the training equipment on the 2nd Floor.
Visitor is welcome to observe our training class by clearing only body temperature conditions.
These condition can be changed depending on the government policy and situation.