JKA-HQ resume accepting all people to participate in the training (October 25, 2022)
Due to the spread of coronavirus infection, JKA-HQ Dojo has temporarily restricted the participation of people who have entered or returned from overseas, but from October 25, 2022, we will resume accepting all people to participate in the training .
The condition for people who do not have Japanese nationality to register as a JKA-HQ member is that they plan to stay in Japan for a long period of time ( generally 6 months or more ) for study, business, etc.
If you are going to participate in the training, please be careful to of the following points.
- If your body temperature is 37.5°C or higher when you enter the JKA-HQ, you will not be allowed to participate in training.
- You need to make sure you do not have any symptoms of a cold or a fever by measuring your body temperature daily.
- Some hand sanitizers are available at the JKA-HQ.
- You need to wear mask while you are in the building of JKA-HQ.
- You can use changing room and shower, but not locker. Please put your clothes in your bag and bring it to the dojo.
- After the training you should leave JKA-HQ as soon as possible. You are not allowed to use the training equipment on the 2nd Floor.
These condition can be changed depending on the government policy and situation.