Announcement of JKA 2nd Asia Oceania Karate Championship Tournament and related events
We are pleased to announce that JKA 2nd Asia Oceania Karate Championship Tournament will be held in Thailand on August 17 and 18, 2019. And as related events seminar and Dan/Qualification exams are also to be held as below;
【August 14, 2019】 14：00 – 17：00 Registration for tournament
【August 15, 2019】 9：00 Registration for seminar & exam
10：00 – 12：00 1st Seminar
14：00 – 16：00 2nd Seminar
*Class1 : Kata for competitor、Class2 : 3rd Kyu – 1st Dan、Class3 : 2nd dan and above
*We mainly put the focus on Kata at the seminar.
【August 16, 2019】 9：00 – 13：00 Exam (Dan & Qualification)
14：30 – 15：30 Judge and Coach meeting
16：00 – 17：00 Representative meeting of Asia oceania Region
【August 17, 2019】 JKA 2nd Asia Oceania Karate Championship Junior Tournament
【August 18, 2019】 JKA 2nd Asia Oceania Karate Championship Adult and Senior Tournament
【Seminar and Exam】 Sports Authority of Thailand
His majesty The King 7th Birthday anniversary Building 25th Floor, Sports Authority of thailand
【JKA 2nd Asia Oceania Karate Championship Tournament】 Indoor Stadium
address ; 286 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark Bangkapi Bangkok 10240 Thailand
a) Seminar fee (Total 2 classes will be held)
①JKA Member（JKA valid members only）
[For those who will be 19 years old and above as of August 15, 2019] JPY 3,000.- per class
[For those under 19 years old as of August. 15, 2019] JPY 1,500.- per class
②Non-JKA Member :
[For those who will be 19 years old and above as of August 15, 2019] JPY 5,000.- per class
[For those who under 19 years old as of April 15, 2019] JPY 3,000.- per class
Examinees have to pay the the total amount of exam fee and the registration fee at the application. Please see the price list below;
Total fee of exam and registration (Dan)
Total fee of exam and registration ( Qualification)
- Neither application nor payment can be accepted on the seminar day. Please apply and pay in advance.
- In case of fail, the registration fee will be paid back to you in JPY at the camp. (Exam fee, JPY 5,500 will not be refunded.)
4. How to pay
a) Bank Transfer: Bank account information
Bank Name : Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.(SMBC)
Branch : Iidabashi Branch
Bank Account Name : JAPAN KARATE ASSOCIATION
Bank Account No. : 0124740
Swift Cord : SMBCJPJT
b) Creditcard : You can find the page in our website (VISA and Master only).
5. Application for Seminar and Exam: We will not accept the application by phone or by fax.
Please apply through our website. → https://www.jka.or.jp/apps/2019AsiaOceania_gasshuku_index_eng.php
Or send your registration form by e-mail to: email@example.com
②Not JKA Member:
Please contact us by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org Our person in charge will get back to you about necessary procedure and payment information.
Person in charge: Ms. Yamamoto
Closing date for application : August 2, 2019
- Exams are for JKA member only.
- Examinees have to bring permission of taking exam from the representative of country / organization.
- Current Dan or Qualification information (conferral date etc) must be informed when you apply the exam.
- Examinees for 6th or 7th Dan have to submit a research dissertation (about Techniques) on the camp. Please decide it by each person about the theme of the research dissertation.