2022 JKA Autumn Joint Training Camp (ONLINE)
2022 JKA Autumn Joint Training Camp will be held for 3 days on 14th, 15th and 16th October. For the JKA members who cannot participate in the camp onsite, the online classes and exams will be provided on 15th and 16th October . We are looking forward to seeing you online!!
Please note that online exam of qualification is not held. (Dan exam only).
Online Seminars on 15th October
- Qualification for entry : Only JKA members can participate in. Non-JKA Karateka is not accepted.
- Seminar A, B, C and D : 4 one-hour ZOOM seminars by JKA HQ instructors.
- Participation fee : 2,000 Yen / seminar. Credit card payment only.
- Dead line : 7th October (Fri) at 1 PM in Japan time. Keep a deadline strictly. After deadline not possible to apply.
- Please read through carefully the precaution on the page of “Online training Application” and click the “Class for individual Participation” banner.
Application → https://www.jka.or.jp/en/jka-news/online-training-application/(common page with regular“Online training Application”)
Online Dan Exam on 16th October (Sun)
I. Condition for online test *
- Only JKA members can apply for this test. Those who belong to other organization cannot apply.
- You cannot take the test which needs Dan transfer from other organizations.
- You cannot take Re-test by this Online Test.
- Testing Dan : from Shodan to Godan.
- To prevent COVID-19 infection Dan exam will be conducted without “Kumite” .
II. The Online Dan Test application process
1. It’s necessary to get approval for taking Dan exam from the representative of your country/organization.
2. Fill in the Dan Test Sheet (Examiner’s record) and submit to your Country/Organization representatives. The Sheets can be downloaded from the JKA website. (Representatives will submit the sheets to JKA HQ by 5th October (Wed) at 5 PM in Japan)
①Deadline for applications by member : 3rd October (Mon) at 1 PM in Japan time. Keep a deadline strictly. After deadline not possible to apply.
②Exam fee : 5,500 Yen (only online payment by credit card is accepted)
③Examiners record :
– downloaded from https://www.jka.or.jp/en/application-document-download/
– fill in all necessary information, especially be sure to write the name of your Karate career guarantor and his/her relationship to you in reference section. The guarantor should be the representative of your branch. And your favorite Kata should be written under the reference box.
3. Read through carefully the precaution on the page of ”Online training Application” and click the “Class for individual Participation” banner.
*Online Training Application page → https://www.jka.or.jp/en/jka-news/online-training-application/
4. If your application will be accepted, Meeting ID number for Zoom will be informed on 13th October (Thu). Please confirm and take note your exam time and entry Number.
III. Precaution at the test
- Check the connection to Zoom in advance.
- One device should be used per person.
- Enter the waiting room at the appointed time and wait till we will allow you to enter the room for test.
- If you are not in the room when your turn comes, you will be dropped.
- In case you could not take the exam due to the network issue, you will be refunded.
IV. The result notification and payment
- Result notification and an invoice for Dan registration will be sent to the country/organization representatives about 10 days later.
- Dan registration fee is as below.
- The Dan Certificate will be sent to the country/organization representatives once the payment is confirmed.
If the postal service to the country/ region is suspended due to the spread of COVID-19, the certificates will be kept at JKA HQ. They will be sent once the postal service restarted.
Dan registration fee
|1St Dan||JPY 17,000|
|2nd Dan||JPY 22,000|
|3rd Dan||JPY 27,500|
|4th Dan||JPY 44,000|
|5th Dan||JPY 55,000|
★Participation Stamp of Gasshuku and Award
【Stamp】Taking Online Seminar / Exam are recorded as participation of Gasshuku. Please bring your JKA Passport with you to the next Gasshuku. We will stamp on your JKA Passport.
【Award】10 times participators : Certificate, 20 and 30 times participators : Certificate and mement.
Any person who is eligible should inform the HQ in advance by e-mail (email@example.com) with the copies of “Research for the Seminars” page of the JKA passport. Participants in online seminar /exam too.