2021 JKA Spring Joint Training Camp (ONLINE)
2021 JKA Spring Joint Training Camp will be held for 2 days on 10th and 11th April. This time the participants should be limited only to the residents in Japan for everybody’s safe.
We will provide online camp by Zoom for JKA members in foreign countries. We are looking forward to seeing you online!!
Please note that online exam of qualification is not held.(Dan exam only).
Online Seminars on 10th April (Sat)
- SEMINARS: A, B, C, D and E
*Seminar A, B, D and E : 1 hour teaching by JKA HQ instructors by using ZOOM.
*Seminar C : Live streaming seminar held at Bunkyo Sporst Center by Zoom. Viewers of live streaming “Seminar C” can watch all classes from start to end, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. However, as only its 3rd class (1:00 PM to 2:30 PM) is divided in two courses; Gankaku Course (C-1) and Jitte Course (C-2), you must choose which one you want to view in the application page.
- Participation fee: 2,000 Yen / seminar. Payment by credit card only.
- Dead line: 2nd April (Fri) at 1 PM in Japan time
- Please read through carefully the precaution on the page of “Online training Application” and click the “Class for individual Participation” banner.
Application → https://www.jka.or.jp/en/jka-news/online-training-application/(common page with regular“Online training Application”)
Online Dan Exam on 11th April (Sun)
I. Condition for online test *
- Only JKA members can apply for this test. Those who belong to other organization cannot apply.
- Testing Dan: from Shodan to Godan.
- You cannot take the test to transfer Dan from other organizations.
- You cannot take Re-test by this Online Test.
*To prevent COVID-19 infection Dan exam will be conducted without “Kumite” .
II. The Online Dan Test application process
1. It’s necessary to get approval for taking Dan exam from the representative of your country/organization.
2. Fill in the Dan Test Sheet (Examiner’s record) and submit to your Country/Organization representatives. The Sheets can be downloaded from the JKA website. (Representatives will submit the sheets to JKA HQ by 2nd April (Fri) at 5 PM in Japan)
*Deadline for applications by member: 29th March (Mon) at 1 PM in Japan time.
*Exam fee: 5,500 Yen (only online payment by credit card is accepted)
*Examiners record can be downloaded from https://www.jka.or.jp/en/application-document-download/
3. Read through carefully the precaution on the page of ”Online training Application” and click the “Class for individual Participation” banner.
*Online Training Application page → https://www.jka.or.jp/en/jka-news/online-training-application/
4. If your application will be accepted, Meeting ID number for Zoom will be informed on 9th April (Fri). Please confirm and take note your exam time and entry Number.
III. Precaution at the test
- Check the connection to Zoom in advance.
- Enter the waiting room at the appointed time and wait till we will allow you to enter the room for test.
- If you are not in the room when your turn comes, you will be dropped.
- In case you could not take the exam due to the network issue, you will be refunded.
IV. The result notification
- Result notification will be issued in around a week. The notification will be sent to the country/organization representatives as well.
- For successful candidate, payment information will be sent with the result. Dan registration fee is necessary for Dan registration (issue of Dan Diploma). Dan registration fee is as below.
- The Dan Certificate will be sent once the payment of the registration fee is confirmed. If the postal service to the country/ region is suspended due to the spread of COVID-19, the certificates will be kept at JKA HQ. They will be sent once the postal service restarted.
Dan registration fee
|1St Dan||JPY 16,000|
|2nd Dan||JPY 21,000|
|3rd Dan||JPY 26,000|
|4th Dan||JPY 42,000|
|5th Dan||JPY 52,500|
★Participation Stamp of Gasshuku and Award
【Stamp】Taking Online Seminar / Exam are recorded as participation of Gasshuku. Please bring your JKA Passport with you to the next Gasshuku. We will stamp on your JKA Passport.
【Award】10 times participators: Certificate, 20 and 30 times participators: Certificate and mement.
Any person who is eligible should inform the HQ in advance by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the copies of “Research for the Seminars” page of the JKA passport. Participants in online seminar /exam too.