2020 JKA Autumn Joint Training Camp (ONLINE)
As we informed you, Autumn Joint Training Camp 2020 will be held for 2 days on 17th and 18th October. This time the participants should be limited only to the residents in Japan for everybody’s safe.
We will provide online camp by Zoom for JKA members in foreign countries. We are looking forward to seeing you online!!
Please note that online exam of qualification is canceled.(Dan exam only).
Online Seminars on 17th October (Sat)
- CLASSES: A, B and C
*A Class and C Class: 1 hour teaching by JKA HQ instructors by using ZOOM.
*B Class: Live streaming of classes held at Gymnagium by Zoom.
- Participation fee: 2,000 Yen / class. Payment by credit card only.
- Dead line: 11th October (Sun).
- Please read through carefully the precaution on the page of “Online training Application” and click the “Class for individual Participation” banner.
Application → https://www.jka.or.jp/en/jka-news/online-training-application/(common page with regular“Online training Application”)
Online Dan Exam on 18th October (Sun)
I. Condition for online test *
- Only JKA members can apply for this test. Those who belong to other organization cannot apply.
- Testing Dan: from Shodan to Godan.
- You cannot take the test to transfer Dan from other organizations.
- You cannot take Re-test by this Online Test.
*To prevent COVID-19 infection Dan exam will be conducted without “Kumite” .
II. The Online Dan Test application process
1. It’s necessary to get approval for taking Dan exam from the representative of your country/organization.
2. Fill in the Dan Test Sheet (Examiner’s record) and submit to your Country/Organization representatives. The Sheets can be downloaded from the JKA website. (Representatives will submit the sheets to JKA HQ by 8th October at 5PM in Japan)
*Deadline for applications by member: 6th October (Tue) at (twelve) noon in Japan time.
*Exam fee: 5,500 Yen (only online payment by credit card is accepted)
*Examiners record can be downloaded from https://www.jka.or.jp/en/application-document-download/
3. Read through carefully the precaution on the page of ”Online training Application” and click the “Class for individual Participation” banner.
*Online Training Application page → https://www.jka.or.jp/en/jka-news/online-training-application/
4. If your application will be accepted, Meeting ID number for Zoom by 16th October (Fri). Please confirm and take note your exam time and entry Number.
III. Precaution at the test
- Check the connection to Zoom in advance.
- Enter the waiting room at the appointed time and wait till we will allow you to enter the room for test.
- If you are not in the room when your turn comes, you will be dropped.
- In case you could not take the exam due to the network issue, you will be refunded.
IV. The result notification
- Result notification will be issued in around a week. The notification will be sent to the country/organization representatives as well.
- For successful candidate, payment information will be sent with the result. Dan registration fee is necessary for Dan registration (issue of Dan Diploma). Dan registration fee is as below.
- The Dan Certificate will be sent once the payment of the registration fee is confirmed. If the postal service to the country/ region is suspended due to the spread of COVID-19, the certificates will be kept at JKA HQ. They will be sent once the postal service restarted.
Dan registration fee
|1St Dan||16,000 Yen|
|2nd Dan||21,000 Yen|
|3rd Dan||26,000 Yen|
|4th Dan||42,000 Yen|
|5th Dan||52,500 Yen|
★Participation Stamp of Gasshuku
Taking Online Exam is recorded as participation of Gasshuku. Please bring with you to the next Gasshuku. We will stamp on your JKA Passport.